35th Wheels Day Rushmoor Arena Aldershot

chris n

The Thames Valley Area & RHOCaR Will be joining the Surrey Street Rodders for Wheels FM.

In 2008 they had a very full display area with around 2000+ vehicles on show of every type you could wish to see, ranging from Street Rods, Custom Cars, Yanks, Bikes, Vans, British Classics, kit cars, Historic Vehicles and Dragsters.

At Wheels Day 2009, there will be refreshments available, a fun fair for the children, trade stands, craft stalls and music all day. The show opens to the public at 10:00am however show cars arrive considerably earlier and the show closes at 4:00pm. Entry is £5.00 per person, accompanied children free.

this event is open to all. i'll be arranging a meeting point beforehand as that is the only way we can park as a club (they have no club stands). the number of cars is unlimited to Rhocar members.

if you're interested in attending please let me know, via post or PM.

post-936-1236971004_thumb.png

Guest motivforz

Is there anyone in the Uxbridge/West London area of TV?

I am a student at Brunel doing Motorsport Engineering, but have no means of transport. i know its a massive request but is there any chance of a lift from anyone local? I took on a hood build before uni, but couldn't complete it b4 term, had to sell it, so as of yet have not been in a hood for a drive (not even passenger!). A lift in a tin top would be equally appreciated, and that flammible stuff that goes into the car would be reimbursed of course!

Much appreciated

Chris

Guest charlie
The Thames Valley Area & RHOCaR Will be joining the Surrey Street Rodders for Wheels FM.

In 2008 they had a very full display area with around 2000+ vehicles on show of every type you could wish to see, ranging from Street Rods, Custom Cars, Yanks, Bikes, Vans, British Classics, kit cars, Historic Vehicles and Dragsters.

At Wheels Day 2009, there will be refreshments available, a fun fair for the children, trade stands, craft stalls and music all day. The show opens to the public at 10:00am however show cars arrive considerably earlier and the show closes at 4:00pm. Entry is £5.00 per person, accompanied children free.

this event is open to all. i'll be arranging a meeting point beforehand as that is the only way we can park as a club (they have no club stands). the number of cars is unlimited to Rhocar members.

if you're interested in attending please let me know, via post or PM.

At the risk of being a bit slow of the mark, (when is the show)?

Charlie

But which one of your toys are you going to bring along John ?

Hmm, Well I assumed it would be the hood, which still needs retreiving from winter storage, and taxing ( ouch only three weeks to go )

But if you would like something bigger and redder, just say ! :D :D

At the risk of being a bit slow of the mark, (when is the show)?

Charlie

As Terry said Good Friday 10th April. Your more than welcome to join us :D

Hmm, Well I assumed it would be the hood, which still needs retreiving from winter storage, and taxing ( ouch only three weeks to go )

But if you would like something bigger and redder, just say ! :D :D

Either one of them would be nice to see there John ;)

Meeting point for Wheels day

The White Lion

104-108 Reading Road,

Yateley,

GU46 7RX.

Google Map

Between 9am - 9.20am when we will be setting off for Rushmoor Arena by the back roads to Fleet.

If you are coming along in a (modern day) tintop we will meet up with you inside the arena as you will have to use a different entrance to the show cars for the public car parks.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who is planning to come along to Wheels Day on Good Friday 10th April

Please let me know ASAP or by end of play on the 9th. if you have not already done so.

Just to give me an idea on numbers,

Thanks

Regards

Chris