What A Weekend I've Had!

Guest chris n's missus

Guest chris n's missus

Thank you all for the replies and good wishes

And in the spirit of sexual equality.....what are you buying him in return? :D :D :D

he's got me - what more could a guy want! :D :D

i bought him a titanium band to wear - and i have to say it looks good on him :wub:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Thank you for all your lovely messages, :D

Had way to much bubbly :drinks: over the course of the weekend ( not as much as becky's step dad :drinks: :drinks: but heyho you only live once) and now I'm as giddy as a school girl so I've got to hit the hard stuff i.e the coffee pot.

This is something I have been meaning to do for a long time now but never got around to asking Becks. :give_rose:

happy days! :yahoo:

chris you will have to fit those seat runners after all!!!! :D

Seat runners! never heard of them before!!! what are they :unsure: are they a new product on the kit car scene :lol: dont think I will be fitting them!

Guest Tweedy

Congtatulations to both of you.My son used my 2B to go from church to reception and to allow the bride to get into the car without incident we provided a set of small aluminium steps (suitably decorated with the correct coloured ribbon!).The steps had one step and the top platform with a hoop handle above.The steps are now useful around the house.

Guest TerryBarry
Terry and Mat, No rush ! :rolleyes: but the clocks started to count down for all three of us :o

Assuming the great day is going to be in the local area - I'll see if I can avoid disappointment by tying a couple of white ribbons on and getting my lads to push or pull it round. :D

Cheers,

Terry

Hey Chris.

I can get you a great deal on a fabulous tribute band for your reception.............have you seen them yet on youtube ? :D :D :D :D

No I havent John. any good ? Already had an offer from Elvis the local landscape gardener :rolleyes: Thank you ever much :lol: