South Yorkshire Areaish Meet April

Grim

Usual thing, meeting at the fox house between sheffield and hathersage on weds april 1st at 7:30. Yes really. Honest! :D

I'll be there in my car and my lovely new wishbones, woohoo!

Andy

Usual thing, meeting at the fox house between sheffield and hathersage on weds april 1st at 7:30. Yes really. Honest! :D

I'll be there in my car and my lovely new wishbones, woohoo!

Andy

Got my SVA pass today!!

So hopefully not much longer until I'm on the road. Hope to see you guys for a beer soon!

cheers

Terry

beleive it or not, i did!!!! Shock horror! I even tried my idea of using rainx on the body, seemed to work ok but not sure how long it'll last.

Took it out for a bit of a thrash last night, was very confidence inspiring especially from the front end, the suspension actually works properly now! Brakes seem better now the front wheels follow the bumps rather than locking up. Very nice to drive, i'm going to have to take it to my 'special roundabout' so i can test the limits of grip, see how well it performs

Guest MarkB

well i was going to attend but unfortunatly my 1 year old is having to stay at the childrens till at least wednesday night.... i will try my best to make next months meet

Guest docter fox

If my karting race finishes in time for me to make it across from York and the weather is nice enough for me to get the hood down (eg. it's not hail) then I might make the trip down for this :)