First Time Out Since November!

Guest sritony

Guest sritony

Anyone else use the first of April to get car back on road?

had a great time in it today first time since november and i don't think I have been so excited to finish work(well apart from every day but a bit more excited than normal) felt like christmas as a child the first time.

Picture it, i fitted the straps, put heaters on full, wrapped up like the michelen man :D out of the estate past all the traffic (no problems) blasted it down a country road then it hit me it was 5pm and sat in traffic for 10 mins, went a diff way moreeeee traffic, moved onto a quiet country road moreeeeeee traffic got onto my fav stretch of road to open her up and more slow cars <_<

i'll put a bit more thought into it next time

Guest bettinson2005
:( hi went out sunday lovely weather. met a couple of mates with trikes and me with hood :D all sounds good <_< decided to go to matlock? :yahoo: 2 hours in traffic to get there :wacko: then after a drink and chips set of to go home :80: 1 1/2 hours later finally got home. so yes know how you feel i think somewhere different next time :good:

had every intention of going out this eve after work,,,

first time since the mot ran out after the kimbolton show

had to work overtime, and was too late to go out :cray:

Guest sritony
:( hi went out sunday lovely weather. met a couple of mates with trikes and me with hood :D all sounds good <_< decided to go to matlock? :yahoo: 2 hours in traffic to get there :wacko: then after a drink and chips set of to go home :80: 1 1/2 hours later finally got home. so yes know how you feel i think somewhere different next time :good:

Well I am glad its not just me haha, well apart from i cant think of anything better than sitting in traffic in a hoodie is one of the best cars i would like to be in but still always feels a little wrong to be stuck in traffic in one!

Guest sritony
had every intention of going out this eve after work,,,

first time since the mot ran out after the kimbolton show

had to work overtime, and was too late to go out :cray:

My gf was off sick today so got her to go and tax it for me ha :rolleyes:

Guest sritony
Not been out but just taxed it online for 6 months... need to change the oil and fit a new indicator then I'm off :)

nice superspec by the way will looks like mine

so when do you plan first run out? i could of done with changing oil but thats maybe for another day want the electrics workin first

Guest graham.g

Spent all day yesterday getting Indy ready for its mot, passed no bother this morning. Got the wife to get me some tax this afternoon so had a Quick blast out tonight.

Planning to use the Indy this weekend before the big stripdown next week. some new bits going on plus a full respray. Should be ready for Stoneliegh (will be :o }.

Graham

Guest fozzy2007
My gf was off sick today so got her to go and tax it for me ha :rolleyes:

Lol the wife just went out for me yesterday to tax the car as she was off sick. (its good when you know how to make em sick init!) I hate taxin the car. i hate queues of ppl and i esspecialy hate old ladies gosiping behind me so i get the wife to go!

nice superspec by the way will looks like mine

so when do you plan first run out? i could of done with changing oil but thats maybe for another day want the electrics workin first

Real soon...:) Just declared the bike SORN so guess where the indicators coming from and the oil can wait! Might take her to the petrol station tomorrow :)

Guest dave mac2b7

Guys, Taxed 2B this afternoon and gave it a quick wash. Waited until after dinner before venturing out. Had a blast. 1st time out since sept. Forgot how cold your head gets though. Had a cap on, but wished I had worn a woolly bunnet. B)

Guest shaggy

Why save the fun just for 6 months of the year when you can have all year round fun. Its a colder drive in wnter, but just the same grin factor.

Si

Guest Ian & Carole
Lol the wife just went out for me yesterday to tax the car as she was off sick. (its good when you know how to make em sick init!) I hate taxin the car. i hate queues of ppl and i esspecialy hate old ladies gosiping behind me so i get the wife to go!

Fozzy

Try tax on line.

Usually back in 3 or 4 days.

They end you an email saying disc on way.

Great service, about the only thing they have got right :rolleyes: and zero cost.