Name For Car

Guest rizla

What a pile of suggestions. I like Novaeater.

I'm the one with the vinyl cutter. Solid colours cost about £3 per metre (you can get all-sorts of fancy stuff but the price goes up) and it's a little over 20" high so I can cut letters up to about 20" high and as long as the roll. I also need to use transfer tape to lift the vinyl off it's backing whilst keeping the seperate peices/letters aligned (probably another few pence per sticker). If you want to go much above 6 inches high I'll have to look at buying a wider roll of transfer tape and I have a very limited stock of colours at the moment so depending on what you want it may take a week or so for me to visit the supplier for the colour you want and transfer tape if necessary.

Iain

Guest Angel Boy

How about Sheepdog. :blink: :wacko:

Let me explain. When it whistles (turbo), you will hear/see it coming(flames and noise) :D

Just a thought.

Andy

ps it does mena you can call it Shep etc

Guest Charles B

I've always been wary of naming anything mechanical. We decided to name six robots we had at the factory, and I swear they started to play up twice as bad as before! It's O.K. for boats though..

I painted my car Jaguar BRG and soon afterwards my first Grandaughter was born so I fell for my wifes suggestion of naming the car after her Erin-Jade ( Jade is a shade of Green so it fits).

The car has recently been registered as E43 DNA so I affectionately call her EDNA

Peter