Guest Gazza

Guest Gazza

Hello to you all

I have just become a member today & thought I would say hello to you all. After going to detling & picking up the Robin Hood info, when I got home my sons said that they would like to have a go at building one of them with me ( a bit of father & son bonding ), that means dad does the hard & dirty work & they get to tell there mates that they are building a car. I am still at the stage of decieding exac posstly what I want to build & figure out the details of which kit is best for me poss 2b plus kit. The only thing that scares me is car electrics, I built a cobra a few years ago & the only thing that I could not & still cant get my head around is the electrics . Anyway enough of my ramblings. One thing I would like to get hold of is a set of the build DVDs/ video, I have seen them on Ebay for £40.00 but dont fancy spending that & then getting them with the kit, so if anyone is wanting to get rid of theirs please contact me.Thanks in advance

Gary

Guest Ian & Carole

Gary

Welcome to "Hoodie World" :D

Don't be put off building a hood because of your fear of lectrics.

Get stuck and just ask.

Thats what we are good at, and taking the mick. :rolleyes:

I see you have paid your £15.00 so you will get a list throught the post from Steve Johnston of all hoodies in your area and most will supply help and advice for the cost of Hobnobs tea and bacon butties.

Look forward to sharing a :drinks: or two at a show sometime.

Guest Gazza

Hi Gavin

Thanks for the info re Sundays meeting, I am not able to go Sunday as it is St George Days parade with the scouts & I am a leader, cant expect them to turn up if I dont go. Would be intrested in the DVDs to borrow if we can meet up at some stage. Thanks for the reply.

Gary

where abouts in east london...

we are having a meet in chelmsford this sunday....

http://community.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=22484

have got a set of superspec dvd's you can borrow if you want

cheers gavin

:hi:

Hi Gary & Co. and welcome to the Hoody Fraternity.

I have a 2b Plus and have copied my videos onto my DVD recorder.

I can produce a set for you for a nominal fee (just to cover my costs & the P+P).

PM me if you'd like a set.

Guest Gazza

That would be great Grizzly. Just let me Know how much & where to send the money & how you want payment - paypal-cheque-one of my children.

Thanks

Gary

:hi:

Hi Gary & Co. and welcome to the Hoody Fraternity.

I have a 2b Plus and have copied my videos onto my DVD recorder.

I can produce a set for you for a nominal fee (just to cover my costs & the P+P).

PM me if you'd like a set.

Guest Stuartl

Hi Gazza, Welcome to the fold.

I am a newbie too, dont let the number of posts I have put on here confuse you, I just ask loads of questions!

I wonder if there were build DVD's (probably VHS if anything at all) for the S7???

Well guys, does such a thing exist or did the original builder just use the paper manual??

Cheers

Stuart