Parts For Sale

Guest robinj66

Guest robinj66

Here are a few bits I've come across in the garage. If you don't like the asking price, feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse :o

Steering Joint from Sierra - blasted and painted. the rubber is in good nick as are the UJ's -£15

Steering joint - this is shorter than the Sierra one - I would guess either Granada Mk 2 or Cortina 4/5. It has been cleaned. the rubber has a few small cracks but it's perfectly usable - £10

Adjustable steering joint from sierra (?). In good nick - cleaned - £15

Engine mount arms - these are Ford's finest and fit Pinto and Cologne engines at least. £15

Sierra rubber engine mount - I have only a single of this type - SOLD

Any of the above can be taken to Stoneleigh (I hope to be there both days) or can be collected (near to Folkestone, Kent) or will be plus postage

Guest robinj66

Here are a couple more items I couldn't fit into the last post -

A pair of rubber Sierra engine mounts - SOLD (the Ford part number is shown in case it's important)

A pair of engine mounts (arms and rubbers) to fit Pinto & Cologne (V6) engines ( they may fit other Ford engines but I don't know) £20

I have also got a brand new Cortina rad - SOLD

I have a set of four Compomotive alloy wheels (tyres fitted but will need replacing) - they are 13" x 6J and the offset is ET25. The PCD is 108 which means they will fit Ford 4-stud hubs. They fit my Sierra based S7 and have no clearance problems with standard Sierra calipers.

they are in good usable condition with no kerbing damage. there is a small area of "pickling" on the rear of one of the wheels - £125

Guest robinj66
Don't suppose you have an MT75 gearbox mounting do you ??

I have a couple of mounts for the Type 9 'box - don't know if the will fit the MT75.

Does anyone know??

BTW Do you want the rubber mount or the whole cross-member?

Guest robinj66

Here is a picture of the mount. It's in very good nick despite how it appears in the picture.

Let me know if you're interested. I have two more (still attached to the cross-members)

Guest Dave Westwood
Here are a couple more items I couldn't fit into the last post -

A pair of rubber Sierra engine mounts - £25 (the Ford part number is shown in case it's important)

A pair of engine mounts (arms and rubbers) to fit Pinto & Cologne (V6) engines ( they may fit other Ford engines but I don't know) £20

I have also got a brand new Cortina rad - £30

I have a set of four Compomotive alloy wheels (tyres fitted but will need replacing) - they are 13" x 6J and the offset is ET25. The PCD is 108 which means they will fit Ford 4-stud hubs. They fit my Sierra based S7 and have no clearance problems with standard Sierra calipers.

they are in good usable condition with no kerbing damage. there is a small area of "pickling" on the rear of one of the wheels - £125

Hi, is the rad still available?/, cheers Dave. B)

Guest robinj66
Would like the rad but i am in Alton Hants, any way of shipping?, Dave.

No problem. I will get it weighed and sort a price out but it will be after the weekend as I'm off to Stoneleigh.