Sunday Morning To Stoneleigh

Guest duncjuno

Guest duncjuno

Hi - feeling a bit like "billy no mates", there seems to be a number of convoys sorted for Saturday or late on Sunday - is anyone going from or past junction 21 (M1) or around M69 on Sunday Morning. If so could I tag along please.

Cheers Duncan

Hi - feeling a bit like "billy no mates", there seems to be a number of convoys sorted for Saturday or late on Sunday - is anyone going from or past junction 21 (M1) or around M69 on Sunday Morning. If so could I tag along please.

Cheers Duncan

I,m poss going that way early sunday will let you know

Dan

Guest duncjuno

Cheers Dan, I don't mind what time Sunday morning - can make it anytime between 9.30am to 12.00 noon.

Any others also passing by on the M1 / M69 sunday morning that could join up with us?

Duncan

Guest Getting There

Hi

Will be coming down the M1 from Leeds setting off at about 8ish so will be down that way hopefully about 10ish Sunday. Was feeling the same this is the first show I have had the car done for so have no idea what I am doing when I get there so going with a few others would be good. Let me know!! Cheers Chris 07515 118121.

Cheers Dan, I don't mind what time Sunday morning - can make it anytime between 9.30am to 12.00 noon.

Any others also passing by on the M1 / M69 sunday morning that could join up with us?

Duncan

i,m now joining a convey from alfreton which is going a different way, thanks anyway Dan

Hi

Will be coming down the M1 from Leeds setting off at about 8ish so will be down that way hopefully about 10ish Sunday. Was feeling the same this is the first show I have had the car done for so have no idea what I am doing when I get there so going with a few others would be good. Let me know!! Cheers Chris 07515 118121.

Hi Chris,

Mind if I tag along on Sunday morning?

Tibshelf Services at 08:30 - 09:00 ??

PS: Not a good idea to put your phone number on here as it's a Public Forum eh?

Sorry Guys.

I put my appologies in the Saturday Convoy thread.

I'd planned to, but I've got some family stuff to see to on Saturday, so it'll be a Sunday morning run down for me.

See you then.

theres 3 of us going down on sunday if you chaps fancy meeting up were from selby so not far from leeds and on your way from knaresbourough,

also theres a few locosts and tigers meeting up at blyth servises between 10.30 and 10.45,

Paul.