Hiya!

Guest info@trackdayUK

Guest Jabberwocky

Hi Liam

you might remember me from www.lancer-evo.net I think you will find a Hood a good track car. You still running the Pugs?

Andy

Guest info@trackdayUK
Hi Liam

you might remember me from www.lancer-evo.net I think you will find a Hood a good track car. You still running the Pugs?

Andy

Hi Andy,yes i remember you,the evo gone then has it???

Ive just got shot of the pugs and into clio sports now!!

Ive done marham and silvertone in the hood and marham on slicks was excellent,even outhandled my clio and a host of other cars in the twisty bits!

I am having a new site built and may get another hood or 2 yet ,ill see what work comes in ths year.

Id like one witha bigger top end as 5th on this box is 120 and thats with the wind behind me :rolleyes:

is the evo net buried???

cheers

Liam

Guest Jabberwocky
Hi Andy,yes i remember you,the evo gone then has it???

Ive just got shot of the pugs and into clio sports now!!

Ive done marham and silvertone in the hood and marham on slicks was excellent,even outhandled my clio and a host of other cars in the twisty bits!

I am having a new site built and may get another hood or 2 yet ,ill see what work comes in ths year.

Id like one witha bigger top end as 5th on this box is 120 and thats with the wind behind me :rolleyes:

is the evo net buried???

cheers

Liam

I think evo net is still around but no one uses it, it pretty much fell apart when Bazza and co left. The Evo went to a new home last monday, was sad to see it go.

Marham has some good twistys, I used to work there. I don't think the works Astra knew what hit it lol.

What ratio diff you got on the car?

Guest info@trackdayUK
I think evo net is still around but no one uses it, it pretty much fell apart when Bazza and co left. The Evo went to a new home last monday, was sad to see it go.

Marham has some good twistys, I used to work there. I don't think the works Astra knew what hit it lol.

What ratio diff you got on the car?

Yeah Billy hasnt quite hit it has he,shame realy as it was a good second to the mlr.

Why did you get rid of the evo?

And as for what ratio of diff ,you might as well ask me something about brain surgery mate as i havent a clue about that either!!!

How would i know??

Its a very tight box and finding 1st is a bit difficult unless you know where it is,im ok with it but when you first get in it most people put it in 3rd :rolleyes:

Guest Jabberwocky

I think it all went wrong when billy sacked all the admin and mods (IE Tina/Waggy etc) I got rid of the Evo as it was becoming a bit of an expensive past time, at least with the hoods anything that you need can be fixed by stickle bricks and tie wraps lol

I was just thinking if you got a different ratio diff you might be able to have a higher tops peed, but a bit less acceleration. As for knowing which one you have got I would imagine that someone on here will know.

Guest info@trackdayUK
I think it all went wrong when billy sacked all the admin and mods (IE Tina/Waggy etc) I got rid of the Evo as it was becoming a bit of an expensive past time, at least with the hoods anything that you need can be fixed by stickle bricks and tie wraps lol

I was just thinking if you got a different ratio diff you might be able to have a higher tops peed, but a bit less acceleration. As for knowing which one you have got I would imagine that someone on here will know.

oooh no.dont want less acelleration!!!

might look into st 170 conversion or something similar!!

there are a few 4x4 dax, like swan jr says, but they are very understeery and the extra weight slows them down, so no real benefit