Sierra Rear Camber Wedges

Peter Bell

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Peter, I have just been trying to fit the spacers - using the cut in half method - but they foul slightly on the inside of the brake backplate. I need to trim the top corners slightly (which is not a problem) but I wondered if anyone else has had a similar problem and whether you should know in case a small alteration to the design was required - or maybe I'm doing it wrong (or just my backplates - they are std 2L hatch). Mine appear to need trimming as shown:

standard.jpg

Hi Geoff, the originals were made for mine with 1.6 brakes hence the bottom corners missing. I had been told that some people have had to trim the tops to suit the 2l hence the note in the instructions, although someone said they didn't, so there may be different backplates. Sorry for the inconvenience,

Peter

• 3 years later...

I'm sorry to dig this up, but i bought the plates about 5 years ago but never put them in the car... and now that i need them, i just can't find them... Is there a way Peter will be doing them again?? please... :D :D :D