Blacktop 2.0 Zetec

Longboarder

Having an engine clearout.

My 2.0L Zetec Blacktop with new cam belt fitted but otherwise bare. £200. This is the engine that gets fitted whenever I have the silvertop out for mods. Gives about 165bhp on base map but never been rolling roaded. Good condition. Has done Barkstone in under 55 secs.

SOLD

My silvertop is also up for grabs just as soon as it's out of the car. Flowed head, 11.1 CR, piper 285 cams, ARP big end bolts fully balanced. Bottom end could do with a freshen up or just swap the head onto a younger block. Did a 54.02 at you know where. £500.

Sold

I also have a brand new Blacktop with flywheel, clutch, coil pack, leads, injectors, manifolds which I am not going to be using now. Cost £750 in November so £700 to anyone who wants it.

Sold

Nigel

Nigel,

Ive been without broadband for a few weeks now, so Ive probably missed many posts...

What are you fitting instead?

& just when I thought I was in with a chance on the 18th July.... :D

Bob

Guest lewis

hi longboarder im interested in the 2.0l blacktop the £200 one lol :D would you deliver to the exeter area? many thanks i do not have a engine at mo so this would be my donor are all the required parts nuts,bolts brackets ect easy to obtain for the ancillaries? please reply, many thanks.

lewis. B)

This engine is on ebay and has a bid of 120 currently. I can't withdraw it in all honesty even if that's all it goes for.

It is a good engine but is bare with no ancillaries, brackets, flywheel etc.

I can find a good coil/bracket/leads/plugs, crank sensor, cam sensor, thermostat housing, oil pressure switch for it. If you read back my posts you will see I advocate an 1800 flywheel drilled for a pinto clutch and make your own engine mount brackets. I have some mounting rubbers somewhere as well. Still have the plastic cam cover and the inlet/TB in the shed too. And yes I would drop it off to you in Exeter if you won for £15 for petrol.

Not worth bidding above 200 as the local scrappys will sell you one with all the stuff on it for that although you won't know how good it is. Mind you, you only have my word for it that it used to slip the standard clutch when it was in my car!

So bid if it's what you want.

Nigel

Guest lewis
This engine is on ebay and has a bid of 120 currently. I can't withdraw it in all honesty even if that's all it goes for.

It is a good engine but is bare with no ancillaries, brackets, flywheel etc.

I can find a good coil/bracket/leads/plugs, crank sensor, cam sensor, thermostat housing, oil pressure switch for it. If you read back my posts you will see I advocate an 1800 flywheel drilled for a pinto clutch and make your own engine mount brackets. I have some mounting rubbers somewhere as well. Still have the plastic cam cover and the inlet/TB in the shed too. And yes I would drop it off to you in Exeter if you won for £15 for petrol.

Not worth bidding above 200 as the local scrappys will sell you one with all the stuff on it for that although you won't know how good it is. Mind you, you only have my word for it that it used to slip the standard clutch when it was in my car!

So bid if it's what you want.

Nigel

:(

its ashame you could not remove it from ebay as you have damaged it ;) ;) ;) so no longer in as decribed condition, all those extra bits sound very helpful and i want to buy a engine where i know its sound and know at least a bit of its history and from someone who knows what he talking about.

Guest lewis

also would the sump ect be fine in a zero ? and also could you give me a rough weight(could it be lifted by hand)?

sorry for all the questions B)

Edited by lewis