!free Shipping! Carbon Exhaust Heatshields

Guest Echidna

Guest Echidna

Hello all,

We are offering 10 pieces of our carbon fiber exhaust heatshields with the great offer of FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK AND EUROPE!!!

The items are listed on eBay and the offer expires on 20th of May.

So, hurry up and grab this unique bargain!

The carbon heatshield will add some perfect looks on your car while the special construstion of the part will ensure that you will be covered by the heat of your exhaust canister. The heatshield is made of a specially formulated high-temperature resistant vinylester resin and can withstand temperatures of up to 150*C.

Please click on the link below to read more about this product and place your order. Thank you very much!

eBay link

dsc00514ot3.jpg

dsc00516bn7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Echidna

Hi guys and girls,

Here is the carbn fiber heatshield i make attached to a UK customer's kitcar. I hope yu like it. If anyone is interested for one for his/her car please send me a provate message or email me at theodragonas@gmail.com

Any comments and questions more than welcome!

post-2987-1243258431_thumb.jpg

post-2987-1243258451_thumb.jpg

post-2987-1243258464_thumb.jpg

Guest Pilch

7) you MUST put a price on all items in your adverts, we don't want to start an auction and everyone feels awkward when it says "Make me an offer"!

Guest Echidna
7) you MUST put a price on all items in your adverts, we don't want to start an auction and everyone feels awkward when it says "Make me an offer"!

The price is 80GBP plus 10GBP for shipping.

For the members of this forum i offer FREE shipping.

The cost of the heatshield will depend on the dimensions of it, so you should measure your exhaust canister and let me know. Thanks!