Thats It !

Guest john

Guest john

Hello all.

For those that may remember me, I just wanted to say that I am signing off after securing a new home for my 2b which I built over 3 memorable years and have enjoyed the pleasure of driving it, and belonging to this club, over the last 6 years.

The experience of buying a kit, building, bleeding profusely, swearing at myself, solving all the problems , and then going through SVA, has been amazingly rewarding and the achievement most satisfying. Every mile I drove my 2b was done with that huge grin.

The time has come to move on into different pastimes, and I wanted to say a final thank you to the club and this wonderful forum ( thanks Matt ) for all the help, tips, and friendship I have benefitted from.

I hope that by putting some of my energy into the Thames Valley Area Secretaryship, I have been able to repay some of those favours and help the club to prosper a little from my effort.

I have met and will retain many new friends from this club and its activities, and I wish all of you all the best with the RH experience. I can honestly say I have never met a bad hoodie.

If you see my car about, say Hello to Graham, the new owner from Oxford.

Thats it.

Thanks again, and Bye.

Hi John,

On behalf of Myself and the Thames Valley Area Members I would like to thank you for all your hard work over the years as our area sec, fun times and happy memories. :D

Have fun with the new pastimes :good: and remember once a hoody always a hoody :yahoo:

Will keep an eye out for smokey on our travels around the area ;)

See you soon :friends:

Regards

Chris

Hi John,

It's been a pleasure to meet up on a few occasions, & share experiences, both good & bad :D .

Say Hi to Chris for me, & give those dogs a pat from me too.

Best wishes with the big red monster,

Bob

Guest peter2b2002

Hi John, shame your leaving the club after all the work you have put in and the help you have given to others, never mind though you will always be a Hoodie at heart :mellow:

peter2b

ps if you are up this way pm me

Guest chris n's missus

sorry to hear that John.

if ever you need a hoodie moment, the spare seat in Spanky is always available for you.

take care, and see you soon

Becks