2.0l Blacktop/type 9

Guest lewis

Guest lewis

Hi all i was just wondering if anyone has a complete list in detail of all the bits required for a 2.0l blacktop type 9 install ie which alternator,starter,clutch, release bearing,flywheel ect to be fitted into a zero i have the engine with no parts on so need to know what to look out for,i tried a search but came up with nothing,prob just me :D any info for a newbie pls ;)

Guest The Stig
Hi all i was just wondering if anyone has a complete list in detail of all the bits required for a 2.0l blacktop type 9 install ie which alternator,starter,clutch, release bearing,flywheel ect to be fitted into a zero i have the engine with no parts on so need to know what to look out for,i tried a search but came up with nothing,prob just me :D any info for a newbie pls ;)

Hi try this link covers all the areas that i think you should need, very interesting.

http://www.number69.net/stylus/zetec_resources.htm

Guest lewis

cool thanks stig!

im having trouble locating the spares i require for the zetec/type 9 ie release bearing,spigot bearing,plate and cover ect are all these parts only avaliable from ford or am i just not looking in the right place? any links ect would be a big help to where people shop,

many thanks,lewis. B)

Guest lewis
Nice engine gearbox combo mate, good luck

:D

Thanks I thought I'd do it how I wanted it from the start as it's def more work doing it

After !

Thanks for the info Taff