Roll Cage For 2b

speedtripledan

Has anyone any ideas on where i could get a roll cage made and fitted on my 2B.

in the derbyshire/ notts area i just don,t fancy doing a hammond if it did roll i fear my head would be ripped off... and if some one hit me in the side ( nearly happened the other day silly old woman in a micra on a mini roundabout) i fear it would prob come inside the car due to height of sides.

Gave up bikes to be safer but i,m having more near missis in this than i ever did in 20yrs of bikes :( not driving like a loon either.

Dan

Guest info@trackdayUK

Im having one made out of the side bars i didnt put on when i had the cage put in my clio and obviously a bit more!!

And good metal fabricator can bend and weld what you want!!

I,ve emailed both gbs and mk no reply? they must be doing well in this recession if they can,t be bothered to even send an email back thats mk and gbs off my list as a potential kit for next year.

think i will buy a pipe bender off fleabay and make my own.

Dan

Guest mr henderson

A lot of small firms are the same, if you want a reply you need to telephone. These people are far more into engineering that computer stuff. I have found in my business that very few serious enquiries start as emails

John