Le Man Classic 2010

Guest chris brown

Guest erichetherington

If anybody is crossing early and wants a nice friendly, if NEVER silent, place to camp until the Wednesday then I know Dial Dave is willing to accomodate a few more Hoodies. The noise only comes from everyone laughing! :D :D :drinks:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
If anybody is crossing early and wants a nice friendly, if NEVER silent, place to camp until the Wednesday then I know Dial Dave is willing to accomodate a few more Hoodies. The noise only comes from everyone laughing! :D :D :drinks:

It's got to be worth going early if only to meet up and have a natter and the BBQ is always good. BTW Mick is once again organising a meal at the Hotel de France next year

So if you haven’t already booked let me have your details:-

Name

Address

Phone number

Email address

Plus £20 deposit

My address is in the Mag or mail me and I will sent it direct

Chris

Karl

you opted for the mag by email and it was sent out along with 66 other members who want it that way on or around the 11th November, not sure of the date as am at work tonight.

Try checking to see if your spam filter has blocked it.

Steve

hi Chris

could you put me down for 1 pass - I will send the form inthe post to you tomorrow

Chris - Dial Daves might be too Alfresco - what is the campsite in Le Fleche......the one with hot showers and pool!

thanks

Paul

Guest erichetherington

La Fleche campsite is very good, me and the better half have stopped there several times after Le mans week. Good restuarants within easy walking distance too.

That's for softies who need regular access to toilets etc. ;) ;)

Guest erichetherington

Forgot to say that Christoph, the site manager, speaks excellent english and is very helpful. You can book in advace (which may be a good idea in July) but you need to send an international back transfer to pay, they don't take credit cards by phone for reasons I have never dicovered. Apart from being Frence that is!

Guest chris brown
La Fleche sounds my sort of place.

Will send form off shortly Chris.

I am all for a communal crossing and trip down. I just to need to sort myself out.

What crossings, what days?

Graham B

Sounds good to me as well Graham

I had thought of crossing on the Sunday afternoon and night stopping at the hotel B&B in Baulogne again then driving down on the Monday. But I am easy if others have a better idea then I will go along with that

Last year I booked several 4 man rooms for both Sunday on the way down and the Monday on the way back up as it is a good break point and gets the week off to a good start

Guest trevor hooley

Am crossing on the sun evening Portsmouth Le Harve along with the missus and provisionally mojo jeff, camping at Blangy le Chateau in Normandy from Mon to Wed, down tl Le Mans, then back to Blangy for a week

Stuff posted today to you Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I noticed the LeMans classic site is up at last. This is the link

http://www.lemansclassic.com/

And this is the link with more important information

http://www.lemansclassic.com/userfiles/pdf...billetterie.pdf

I am now really looking forward to going, especially as I have got my car running. Just a small problem left of how to stop it !!

Cheers Geoff

Guest chris brown

Thanks Geoff, it was working a couple of months ago then went French only.

There are still places available if anyone fancies joining us. PM me for more information.

Chris