Go Karting In The North East

Guest sritony

Guest sritony

Yeah I was going to head down about that time even though i'll be in the old tin top but weather isn't looking to good at the moment ! so gotta hope the weather man is wrong!

Should be a good little session aiming to be in the top 15 haha :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good little session aiming to be in the top 15 haha :)

BUT WHO ARE THE LAST 2 :o

Drink and food sounds good (is it worth taking the phone number Steve and booking lunch once we get to the track and know the numbers, just in case there is a lot of interest in the food)

Steve

Guest sritony
BUT WHO ARE THE LAST 2 :o

Drink and food sounds good (is it worth taking the phone number Steve and booking lunch once we get to the track and know the numbers, just in case there is a lot of interest in the food)

Steve

I don't know who last 2 are but I have done it twice and first time I ran out of petrol and 2nd time I crashed so 3rd time lucky :) or I am being obtimistic and I will come last!

Drink and food also sounds good to me :)......... they are my two fav things and me and louise would be fine with that!

Ross would go too

Guest Ian Marr

Fab - beats changing the radiator on the tin top :p

Good idea to eat afterwards - I need every help to reduce weight of kart and driver combo! (sounds like a starter at Pizza Hut) ... maybe the rest of you would like to go for Sunday Lunch beforehand? :lol:

Roll on Sunday - do they provide wet tyres! :search:

I've booked a BIG table at the pub and told them to expect a Gang of starving Merrymen and women around 2.30ish. I'm off to tinker with the Hood for a couple of hours. See you soon,

Steve

What a day! The karting was a great success. We must go again before the winter kicks in. I'm a wreck with aches and pains all over so it's going to be a few weeks before I'm ready to go again. It was a pity we had to race alongside those strangers. Next time we will have to get 100% Hoodies. I think it would only be fair to weigh everyone and devise a handicap system. The kart's do not perform equally so we need to sort that out for next time too.

Hoody Results:

1. Ross McAlpine

2. Steve Knaggs

3. Brian Brown

4. Ian Marr

5. Neil Stobbart

6. Tony Scott

7. Anthony Pinchen

8. Arthur Stringfellow

9. Andrew Starforth

10. Chris Paddon

11. Chris Harvey

12. Steve Cochrane

13. Loise Benson

14. Debborah Cochrane

Who have I missed?

Next Karting session at Warden Law (Saturday or Sunday, date to be decided). 25 names required if possible. Weight Handicap system to be operated if practical. What about a starting grid with heaviest at the front lightest at the back? Suggestions please. lol.

1. Steve Knaggs

2. David Knaggs

3. Steve Adams

4. Andy Starforth

5. Tony Scott

6. Arthur Stringfellow

7. Neil Stobbart

8. Chris Paddon

Guest sritony

Count me in for front and I think ross should maybe just have 3 wheels!!! Am in so much pain today feel like 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!

had a very good time, wish I hadn't got the red mist and crashed and 3rd lap but hey :) i'll learn to bide my time next time