Outdoor Storage

Guest Welsh_S7

Guest Welsh_S7

I'm having too keep my S7 out on my parents farm yard as there is no longer room in the barn and there is no room outside my house due me and the mrs needing somewhere to park! I've got a raincover on the S7 which I bought from Halfords but has a tendancy to blow off and then the poor car gets soaked!

Has anyone got any ideas of how I can keep her dry and weather-proof outdoors? I'm sure I've seen someone somewhere keeping a kitcar in what appeared to me a mini-garage - almost like a big box for the car. Anyone know anything about these?

Cheers!!!

I have just taken down my popup Gazebo after three years of use , it has suffered the ravages of weather quite well , but the wind was the biggest problem as a couple of the bars had to be repaired , but even so it did its job for that time .

Mike

Guest peter2b2002

I used one from Halfrouds kept my 2b dry over winter rain snow & wind , I had to use bale twine to tie it down though, one piece over the nose another around the middle then tied it to the spare wheel support

peter2b