Selling My Car Privately

Guest sritony

Guest Jonathan Tall
Had another e-mail today saying that I deliberity sold him a lemon of a car that is utterly dangerous to drive with the coil springs broken and that he wonders how I can sleep at night!!

not going to bother e-mailing him back cuz getting bit sick of his attitude, but if I ever sell a car again making sure they come see it first!! Lesson learnt!

You could always block his emails, I.e. list him as Spam.

You haven't done anything wrong, So let the little a## rage impotently and get on with your life.

Have a happy life

Jonathan

PS I also got caught out with this, and I didn't pursue the seller, cos I should've spotted the problems!

Guest SWANAGE DAVE

Just ignore him now mate he is just trying to pull at your heart strings, i felt really guilty when i sold the punto but when i ignored the emails and letters they gave up knowing they had no legal way of making me pay for repairs that did not need repairing. and as far as you know he might have ragged the car around and broke the springs himself.

Guest salty_monk

Yep... just pretend he doesn't exist. Tough! Anyone who wants you to just drop off a car without knowing anything about it or you is just asking for trouble.

I've only twice bought cars sight unseen but both times I knew who I was buying from & some history of the car (one was off here... :) )