South Yorkshireish Area Meet August

Grim

South yorkshireish meet as per usual, weds the 5th of aug, 7:30 at the fox house between sheffield and hathersage.

Don't forget the DEET!

I hope to be there, but my Dad's very ill in hospital, so things are likely to change.

His wife told me this weekend that He is very proud of the fact I built a car, and is always talking about it, so I thought going for a run out and meeting fellow "Hoodies" would be what he wants me to do.

Hope to see you all there,

Nick

Hi Carl,

Will try and make it also, dependant on weather...

Can meet up again if you want for run across. Meet up at the garage we stopped at last time if you want as it's a smoother run from J36? Let me know time...

Guest bettinson2005
Hi Carl,

Will try and make it also, dependant on weather...

Can meet up again if you want for run across. Meet up at the garage we stopped at last time if you want as it's a smoother run from J36? Let me know time...

no prob terry will let you know wednesday if going

Hi Dunc,

I will be meeting up with another in Sheffield, however I will be cutting across from J36 of M1 into sheffield. You could meet there or meet us at the Ladybower in approx 7pm before heading off to the Fox. Let us know if you want to meet up along the way.

Hi Dunc,

I will be meeting up with another in Sheffield, however I will be cutting across from J36 of M1 into sheffield. You could meet there or meet us at the Ladybower in approx 7pm before heading off to the Fox. Let us know if you want to meet up along the way.

Hi Terry

Meet you @ the Ladybower Inn at 7.00 look forward to it.

Dunc