Weber

Guest max.esp

Guest max.esp

Hi,

I'm in the market for a weber 32/36 carb with inlet manifold and all connections. I currently have a 1.8 pinto with pierburg so am hoping to upgrade. Am located half hour from Nottingham.

Cheers

Graham

Will also consider twin 40s. It doesn't necessarily have to have everything to fit it straight in, that would just be preferred.

Many thanks

I have a 1.6 pinto which i am removing to fit a 2 litre, so it will be giving up its webber carb and manifold if its any good.

I live in the North East but can post it, looking for £25.00 plus p&p, the carb is good the car starts and runs spot on.

Which model carb is it?

Also, will the inlet manifold fit the 1.8 engine?

Cheers

Hi i will check tonight to see if any number etc is on it, i think it should fit a 1.8 as the heads are the same.

Hi i will check tonight to see if any number etc is on it, i think it should fit a 1.8 as the heads are the same.

Hi can;t find any numbers or referance to the carb, so here is a couple of small pictures.

post-3263-1250097996_thumb.jpg

post-3263-1250098021_thumb.jpg

Edited by kj7

Hi,

if its the same as my 1.6ltr pinto it has a 28/32 carb which is obviously smaller than 32/36 so it may be a little small for the 1.8. But thats only if it is the same as mine so still worth checking which one it is. hth

Guest Noddy006

Hi

On My 32/36 there are details stamped along base of carb(just above thick gasket). This on the side outer side Pretty faint but a gentle rub with wet and dry and can just be seen, Tried for a photo but no good. If it helps will try again tomorrow.

Best of luck.

Ian H

Hi

On My 32/36 there are details stamped along base of carb(just above thick gasket). This on the side outer side Pretty faint but a gentle rub with wet and dry and can just be seen, Tried for a photo but no good. If it helps will try again tomorrow.

Best of luck.

Ian H

had a look last night can see some markings at the back but cant make them out too good.

had a look last night can see some markings at the back but cant make them out too good.

I have taken the manifold off and it is a 28/32, so not sure if its any good for you.