Fuel Pumps?

Guest Sharky

Guest Sharky

Hi

Sharky back again!

Trying to get an HP pump for the Zero. It's having a fuel injected 2.0 Zetec slotted in and I'm expecting to push out 170-180BHP B). So I need the pump to sit between the swirl pot and injector rail.

I like the look (and that's sometimes important to us shallow people) of the Facet pumps but all the ones I seem to find are for Carburetor Engines Only.

Has anybody got an idea which one would suit and who sells them?

Cheers

Sharky

Guest Mike-16
Hi

Sharky back again!

Trying to get an HP pump for the Zero. It's having a fuel injected 2.0 Zetec slotted in and I'm expecting to push out 170-180BHP B). So I need the pump to sit between the swirl pot and injector rail.

I like the look (and that's sometimes important to us shallow people) of the Facet pumps but all the ones I seem to find are for Carburetor Engines Only.

Has anybody got an idea which one would suit and who sells them?

Cheers

Sharky

Give Glencoe a call on 01784 843555, they will supply you with all you need, they have just supplied me with one with the fitting kit, 12mm pipe (their recomendation to feed the pump from swirl pot to the injection pump) and a filter with 12mm fitings to go inline before the pump.

Hope this helps...Mike :rolleyes: