2b Build Manual?

Guest oddsocks

Guest oddsocks

Hopefully picking up a 2b on the weekend but the guy hasn't got a build manuel with pics if possible

(need all the help i can get!) or the cd-anyone know where i can download it or buy it if nesscesry.

cheers

Jamie

Guest MartinP
Hopefully picking up a 2b on the weekend but the guy hasn't got a build manuel with pics if possible

(need all the help i can get!) or the cd-anyone know where i can download it or buy it if nesscesry.

cheers

Jamie

Pm member "Grizzly", he has knocked out a few copies of the video set on DVD for people.

Martin

Guest smartfazer

If not Grizzly, then GBS/kitpartsdirect.co.uk sell them; or have a look on fleabay kitpartsdirect are selling them there at a £10 cheaper start price.

For photos and/or manual, have a search around here. Better still become a member - you won't regret it! People here are not slow in coming forward with help and advice etc,. (Thanks Oldtimbo for the brake bits).

Finally have a look at Colin Ushers web site/manual, it's compulsive reading. It points you in the right direction more than a few times.

Good luck

Guest 933jde

cheers

Jamie

Yanto

I live in Port Talbot If I remember correctly You are In Bridgend

I have recently copied my VHS tapes of the build manual to 4 DVD's You are welcome to copies in either format Bell me on 07985524899

Regards John