Zero Manuel?

Guest oddsocks

Guest oddsocks

Anyone got the dvd of the build for a zero they could send me or put a link up. Got dvd but i can only get a couple of photos up. Thought it shows someone building the car?

Guest boggybogstar

Popular request this - and to the amusement of most of us who have now finished the Zero no such DVD exists - unfortunatley, the DVD is only for the 2B's - the DVD you get with the kit only contains photo's of a build taking place up to the rolling chassis.

Best advice is to look at the many Blogsites that have been put together whilst we have been building - and of course ask loads of questions.

Hope my blog helps - link below

Tony

Guest scrabster

:D ha ha ha ha ha build manuel wot build manuel.sorry couldnt resist that.if you call a cd with out of focus pics in triplicate then i had one of those. you are already logged on to the best manual to use.as tony said ask lots of questions.

jess. :rolleyes:

Guest gregoryskelton

Is the 2B manual any good for doing a zero build? I'm assuming the vast majority of the cars is the same right? I collect my Zero next month and it will be my first kit (gulp) all this talk of no manual has got me a bit worried!

Guest phil howard

Stop it you lot it is a horrible feeling when you realise how alone you are..........

Having been, and to some extent still am in a similar situation but luckily there is some great feedback (and abuse) on this forum also what helped me was reading the blogs of others. I have a link from my blog site to several others which I found helpful.

I also found GBS (Richard and Ian and the rest of the team) more than willing to help.

GBS are trying to put together a manual.

Anyway don't be disheartened

I can vividly recall the sunday afternoon (after picking up the superspec from RH on the saturday) and watching the entire length of the build videos. I nearly felt sick with the lack of guidance they gave and I certainly felt alone, with a load of potentially scrap metal in the garage.

If it wasn't for this forum, then I'm sure it would still be scrap metal. But fortunately this site and it's members have been able to answer every query I've had and has given me the confidence to get stuck in and complete my build.

So, try not to worry too much, and start with some of the easier stuff so that you can get some progress under your belt. It really does get easier and easier.....

Good luck :D

Guest Ian & Carole
Is the 2B manual any good for doing a zero build? I'm assuming the vast majority of the cars is the same right? I collect my Zero next month and it will be my first kit (gulp) all this talk of no manual has got me a bit worried!

If you add your location to your profile you might find a bucket full of hoodies just around the corner.

Get your self to the nearest monthly meet and come to the shows.

Come to the shows with camera, note book and pencil, then you will be able to create your own manule :rolleyes: :D ceh!!!

Bring a tent, beer and girl freind or wife, either will do, :rolleyes: and then you can pick brains aswell.

Some do stay sober long enough to answer some questions :D whilst its still daylight anyway.

the instructions from other firms are never read by men they just get there tools out and start . its only later on that you realise that you should of look at the manual . well for the zero when times are hard go take the dog for a walk and carm down show the dog his new toy ? the zero build cd and throw it . as the dog will have more use for it than you but there is always a good ear on here that will help in anyway they can . oh and if you havern't got a dog well grab the kids it a good frizby hahahaha. have fun :lol:

Guest oddsocks
the instructions from other firms are never read by men they just get there tools out and start . its only later on that you realise that you should of look at the manual . well for the zero when times are hard go take the dog for a walk and carm down show the dog his new toy ? the zero build cd and throw it . as the dog will have more use for it than you but there is always a good ear on here that will help in anyway they can . oh and if you havern't got a dog well grab the kids it a good frizby hahahaha. have fun :lol:

Havent got kids either!!!! I could try the misses! :lol:

Gettin a copy of the 2b build just to get some ideas-know some of your dont think much of it but it might prove to be brilliant to someone who's never done anything like this before and who's got basic mechinical skills.

And of course i've got you lot!!!! :friends:

:D