South Yorkshire(ish) Meet

nicko

Hi all, I can't remember if Andy's still away, and I've not seen a post for September's meet.

So here goes..... I'll be there at the usual place and time, but maybe in the tin-top.

FOX HOUSE PUB, A625 Hathersage Rd, near junction of B6055.

Wednesday 2nd September

7:30 (ish) until sometime later

See you there

Nick

Hi Nick,

Also was unable to come, probably a good thing as I would have been bailing out the car cause it aint stopped p***ing it down yet!

Shame as it would be my last run out this year due to tax running out end of the month.

Is anyone arranging a convoy/ trip down to Stafford? Hopefully will have stopped raining by then so looking at driving down in the 2B.

Guest gregoryskelton

Didn't see this till today, I'm still new but will try and get down in there's a meeting next month, will not long since have picked the kit up, but will probably have plenty of questions right from the off.

Hi all, Well... it was just me, in the tintop. Just for anyone's info, we've been meeting 1st Wednesday of every month for over 2 years.

As for Stafford, I intend going down Friday (18th) afternoon. Last year Rob and I met up near Chesterfield and had a good run down. I'll post nearer the time with details/ideas.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...