Cars Sold :( But Good Summer From It

Guest sritony

Well I’m robin hoodless now my car went last night, to someone from the Nottingham so if you see it give it a wave. I was having 2nd thoughts come 4pm last night after one last drive down the coast but then other factors played a key part

Think it would of went a long time ago if it had not been for the help and support of this forum and esp the North East lot hopefully my Robin Vrs can fit in just as well haha.

Had a very good summer done 1400 miles, was out in it most weekends done smallways, karting, track day, a show loads of stuff so it hasn't been a bad one, Cant say there wasn't lots of swearing and learning the hard way about engines and been stuck on top of a very windy rainy hill! And I have also came to hate high tensile bolts!

I know more about that alternator than anything else; I also changed some brake pads, learnt how to service and jack the suspension up and fitted an alternator myself at one point! all of which I would have never done without this car

I doubt I will be able to stay out of the kit car world for long but at moment I couldn't afford the luxury of a kit car! so who knows maybe next summer or at least a few years! Once I get my qualification and can afford another one. Unfortunately I start an adult learning course on Monday doing CISCO networking every Monday and Wednesday night for 2 years so I will try to get the meets in the holiday period!

So once again thank you I think I have posted a boatload of rubbish over the past year, but now no kit car I can afford to come to Stafford show so I will be seeing you all then!

Tony

Sad news Tony. We will miss both you and Louise. Just cos you don't have a Hood does not mean you have to drop out of the social scene. We would still like to see you guys at club nights, karting etc.