Pros & Cons Of Personal Leasing

Guest red7

Anyone leasing a car at the moment? I've been looking at the deals available and I'm very tempted. I could get an Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro 2dr for £385 inc VAT a month (which my employer would pay :D ). Anything I should watch out for?

Guest mastarforth
Anyone leasing a car at the moment? I've been looking at the deals available and I'm very tempted. I could get an Audi TT 2.0 TDI Quattro 2dr for £385 inc VAT a month (which my employer would pay :D ). Anything I should watch out for?

steve get online and talk to ling on teh chat

she will put you right on pros and cons

for me the only isse is you have nothing to show for it a tthe end of the contract

If you do then first thing to look out for are the POLICE!!!

Excess mileage could sting you.

Minimum guaranteed value (mgv) if you want to px the car for another, or hand the car back in a poorer condition than expected (fair wear and tear), you could be hit with a steep penalty clause.

Also look out for penalties if you have to terminate the contract early.

As Grizzly says, you also get nowt to show for your money if you hand the car back.

Al