Well Done Jenson

philshelton

Guest qwerty_100
well done jenson well driven consistant drive 14th on grid to 5th place :D :D

I agree absolutely fantastic drive and a fantastic season for all at Team Braun well done Jenson.

congrats to jenson and brawn also all the guys laid off in the winter but also to the bbc for the most comprehensive coverage of f1 for many a year .

its been the best year for f1 bar none .

graham

I did feel very sorry for Mark webber, he wins a GP and no one seems to notice! The bbc news in the evening was all about Button, they didn't even mention who had won the race!

I totally agree with you Peter , as it was very shabby on the BBC's part and very noticable too, Mark Webber certainly deserved better than that for he did win the race afterall,

Having said that it was a great acheivement on the part of Ross Brawn , the team and a well driven year by Jenson and Rubins also.

But unfortunatly all the 3 events happened on the same day.

Mike

Guest trackerjack

I know the guy Jenson was named after (a UK Rallycross champion) the bet was that if Jenson ever made it to F1 champ he would get a million£ ...................I wonder?

I remember an evening about 10 years ago in the Mucky Duck in Cobham. The Tyrrell boys were drinking their farewells and remenants of the team were going to become British American Racing.

When I look at the DNA of the Brawn team (or Honda at the end of last year) and the way they have fought and never given up, even with their backs to the wall and not knowing if they would be paid or not, I can't help feeling very proud to have been able to follow this amazing journey from a little pub in Surrey.

Very well done to everyone at Brackley and good luck for 2010.