Yee Gods, Where's All The Sierra's Gone?

Shaft

YES!!!!!!!!!!! finally landed the perfect donor. Came in from work today, logged onto Ebay and a 1988 Sierra 2.0 GLSi with only 77k on the clock (warranted) had just been listed. 1 phone call offering a few gold coins and a quick trip out (ok, 300 mile rounr trip :p ) and it's in my garage.

Thanks for all the info guys, it seems patience is a virtue. :yahoo:

Nick

Guest mastarforth

I saw one in my rear view mirror rtbehind me this morning, thought about following in the foot steps of that guy yesterday who got prosecuted for causing 90 odd crashes,

then make him an offer for his car but thought better of it. ;-)

Guest phil clegg
Hi all, does anyone know where the sierra pinto's are being secretly sold??? pmsl

I'm collecting my Zero plus kit in December and was hoping to have all the parts prepped and ready for then. I'll be lucky to have a donor by then at this rate.

Was watching one on Fleabay at the weekend but it went for stupid money, i'd rather buy a recon box and diff, new hubs etc than pay somebody stupid dollar for a 20 year old pile of crap. :cray:

Not bothered about condition of the engine as it will be binned straight after IVA. :crazy:

Cheers all,

Nick

i have a1.8 cvh estate full car £235.00 can deliver .call if interested 01254382963 thanks phil... or will break if any intrest

Edited by phil clegg

i have a1.8 cvh estate full car £235.00 can deliver .call if interested 01254382963 thanks phil... or will break if any intrest

Thanks Phil, i've sourced one now mate, but many thanks for your offer.

Regards, Nick