Winter Mods ?

Guest scrabster

Guest scrabster

hi all, planning to alter the rad neck angle so its easier to fill up and take the bung out from under no4 cylinder and put a hose joint in to improve the water flow around the rear of the engine.also make a foot rest for the passenger side from ally.i might get some stiffer rubber engine mounts as the starter bolt taps the side rail of the chassis over bumpy roads.some extra vents in the bonnet to help get rid of engine heat.oh and make some ramps so its easier on me poor old back. what mods are you going to do?

jess.

I'm putting a bag of sand in the back to try and keep traction :D

Seriously though, I would like to rewire mine as some of it is shocking (excuse the pun) I would also like to move the rad into the nose and replumb to create room for expansion tank and electric fan, then maybe a new dash layout.

finish off the new carbs and manifold, re do plumbing, get cable linkages working, get it all set up properly, sort those two big holes in the bonnet where the SU's used to stick out (!) sort out tatty interior, respray tatty bodywork. no problem.

on the plus side the wheels are now finished in gloss black. :D

Redspec,have you bought your Savage switches yet?I have Fog lamp,Start,Hazard warning and heater available,all new.Price £7 each + p&p.

"Bugger" yes I have them sitting on my desk waiting. I think they were about £15-00 each, yours are a great price, so thanks for the offer, I am sure someone will be along to take your hand off for them with all the winter mods starting.

Thanks again

Steve

Guest craig030774

finish off summer mods

frontflip bonnet

twin streetfighter headlights

tidy engine bay

fit weather gear

replace perished fuel pipe

get divorced

move house

get mini on road

My main mod for this winter is seeding the area around Duey with Rat & Mouse traps, to prevent them having yet another Christmas Dinner this year at my expence after having to replace the eaten Cobra R7s with a new pair of shinny Yellow FG seats.

Mike

Guest Tim Norman

It has loads of room underneath and the under bonnet temps are much reduced. If I had the time, and more over, ability, I would like to make a plug and make the whole bonnet out of fibreglass

Guest mower man

Normal betteritis inc more cooling system mods ,diff change [to 3.6] ,poss new side screens ,repack silencer,etc and any thing else I'm allowed to afford!!! mowerman :p :yahoo: :good: :clapping: :rolleyes: