Boys In Hoods

Andi

Nice surprise to find my sub-k adorning the front cover :D :good:

Cheers

Tony.R

Nice motor Tony.

Just had a look at your videos, this one inparticular

http://www.youtube.com/Sssline?gl=GB&h...u/9/450JKsU8-2c

What a good road and nice weather, a couple of weeks bad weather and it looks like a different country.

Andi

Got home yesterday to discover a small package on the mat. Managed to clear that up and then found the Autumn 09 copy of BiH.

Ahhh, the ceremony of opening the white envelope while simultanously walking through the house towards the Lav.

My copy is now ensconced in the rack awaiting my return from work this evening. :D

smiley-toilet15.gif

Nice surprise to find my sub-k adorning the front cover :D :good:

Cheers

Tony.R

Nice acceleration on the overtake.

What day did you do Goodwood as I was about where you took the NAS video on Friday. Infact, I was by the Emirates tent letching over the Trolly Dollies when one of the NASCAR boys lobbed it up the top :D

Got mine yesterday as well. :good:

Also saw the membership form, so took the hint and renewed on-line.

Money well spent, although was a bit confused at first when the link showed 2009 membership, but once opened it confirmed 2010 membership

Haven't got to the stage yet though of reading on the throne - the reclining settee's tooooooooooo comfy :D ;)

Al

Nice acceleration on the overtake.

What day did you do Goodwood as I was about where you took the NAS video on Friday. Infact, I was by the Emirates tent letching over the Trolly Dollies when one of the NASCAR boys lobbed it up the top :D

Went to Goodwood on the Friday (freebee tickets), 1st time I had been, got to be an anuual pilgrimage now... shot the sequence from infront of the audi sculpture roasting in the sunshine :D

Depending on which video you are referring to there might have been a bit of video manipulation on the overtake sequence B) :rolleyes:

Cheers

Tony.R

Guest manglemender

A great read as usual.

I particularly enjoyed the "Driving to Italy" item. It made me think... But Italy is a long way. Maybe we counld get the cars transported to Milan and spend a few days driving around northern Italy and then get them transported back again.

Just a thought.

Nick