Scottish Members

Guest oshiney2

Guest oshiney2

hi guys i'm a new member name (obecanobe) im looking for any members who like to go out for a blast i stay in dunfermline fife scotland where are you all ??? drop me a note and maybe we can meet sometime for a blast many thanks obecanobe :rolleyes:

Guest Ratcatcher3D

Hey how is it going im in the middle of building my 2b Robin Hood and would love to go out for a blast, i would love to get some info from you tho on a couple of things im doing with my car. regards p.s i stay in Aberdeen

Guest sadjagboy

Hey Obecanobe,

There is obviously something in the Dunfermline water!

I'd love to go for a blast too but I'll need to finish my car first. Can't wait to go along the carnock road, certainly a blast in a friends 200bhp Westfield!

Anyway there are a couple of other member's on here from around this area. The one that I have met is still building his 2b. Will need to try and organise a meet with other hoodies in Scotland sometime early in the New Year.

Best regards

Angus

Guest Ratcatcher3D

Yeah its not to far if we meet half way, anyway i wanted some tips on how to stop the muck from the road getting through to the seating area from the rear arch, its a small gap between the outer skin and chassis, hope iv explained it good enough if not i can put up some pictures of the problem area. Much thanks