2010 Membership

Guest boggybogstar

Guest boggybogstar

I can build cars and houses but I cant work out how to pay for 2010 membership!, anyone help?, all the membership forms (and paypal route) is for 2009 membership

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can build cars and houses but I cant work out how to pay for 2010 membership!, anyone help?, all the membership forms (and paypal route) is for 2009 membership

Hi Tony, i thought that too mate, but followed the process anyway. Eventually it said, this will make you a member until 31st Dec 2010.

Thought that must be right, so clicked ok and paid via PayPal, all sorted. Got me new tone of yellow banner to boot! :lol:

Go here mate............. http://community.rhocar.org/upgrademe.php

HTH

Nick.

Hi,

I want to renew using Paypal but it says I need my card number and my postcode. I haven't seen my 2009 card since it arrived at the beginning of the year, all I can remember is that it was green. I tried using my 2008 card number (for some reason I still have that) and it upgraded me to 2009 :( .

Short of searching the house for my 2009 card is there any other way to find my 2009 card number?

Thanks for any info,

John (jwts).

Hi Tony, i thought that too mate, but followed the process anyway. Eventually it said, this will make you a member until 31st Dec 2010.

Thought that must be right, so clicked ok and paid via PayPal, all sorted. Got me new tone of yellow banner to boot! :lol:

Go here mate............. http://community.rhocar.org/upgrademe.php

HTH

Nick.

I think I must be a muppet. Clicked on the link, entered my number and postcode, pressed "enter" and hey presto????

... Well, not a lot really :unknw:

It just said I could post on the forum. No PayPal, nothing.

Have I been given a 2010 free membership for my rapier wit good looks 8P

Guest Ian & Carole
Have I been given a 2010 free membership for my rapier wit good looks 8P

Larry you're not that lucky :o

Your profile still says 09 :D :D

Pay up now come on ^_^ don't be mean, I have to pay for the Hog Roast at Newark some how :D :D

Hi John(jwts) if you follow that link in my last post your membership number should be there together with all your other info.

Its all magic :rolleyes:

Mike

Mike,

Worked like a charm :D .

Thanks,

John (jwts).