• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest old_timbo

Hi Andy,

Finally got everything finished painted this weekend and completed the fitting instructions. So I'm just about to send out PMs with the details of how to send the money. I will then be able to go ahead and purchase the rose joints etc. and send out the kits.

Regards

Tim

Guest Angel Boy

Hi Andy,

Finally got everything finished painted this weekend and completed the fitting instructions. So I'm just about to send out PMs with the details of how to send the money. I will then be able to go ahead and purchase the rose joints etc. and send out the kits.

Regards

Tim

Excellent. You have funds :D :yahoo:

Andy

Guest old_timbo

Thanks to everyone that has responded to my PMs. There has been a flurry of return PM's, PayPal notifications, and emails while I have been away on business, so I'm just trying to make sense of it all. This is what I think is the current situation, let me know if I've missed anything:-

1. Andy Stather Paid PayPal Fitting Instructions sent

2. Joel Paid Cheque Fitting Instructions sent

3. Duff Fitting Instructions sent

4. dai.s

5. Tommy Paid PayPal Fitting Instructions sent

6. Zygoteer Paid PayPal Fitting Instructions sent

7. Grizzly Paid PayPal Fitting Instructions sent

8. 2bnightmare

9. Foz Fitting Instructions sent

10. Phil Slater Paid PayPal Fitting Instructions sent

What I forgot to ask for was mailing addresses (I have some), but if you prefer to collect in person that's fine too. I'll order up the parts tomorrow so should have everything by the following weekend.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest old_timbo

OK Chaps. Parts have arrived so I will get the kits parcelled up this weekend. I've not heard back from dai.s or 2bnightmare. Does anyone know them? Doesn't look like they have been active on the forum lately. If I don't hear anything in the next few days I will contact the reserves.

Tim

Guest old_timbo

Duff has already collected his kit, and the other 7 sets are due to be collected by carriers tomorrow, so everyone should have them by the end of the week I hope. Still not heard from dia.s and 2bnightmare, so I will start contacting the others on the list.

Tim

Guest Angel Boy

Duff has already collected his kit, and the other 7 sets are due to be collected by carriers tomorrow, so everyone should have them by the end of the week I hope. Still not heard from dia.s and 2bnightmare, so I will start contacting the others on the list.

Tim

Tim,

Your a legend mate, thanks for this. Looking forward to getting them fitted.

Andy