Thank You

Guest jobo

In june this year i gave up bikeing for life, unable to ride them any more, not knowing wat i would do, i lost my club and my way off life that i had had for more than 35 years.But all was not lost i bort my Robin hood and have never looked back, This club forfilled and my car forfilled ever thing i had lost and more, the ever lasting help you get on line is fantastic, and the members i have meet are top people, so merry Christ mas ever body, and Thank You

JOBO :D :D :D

Guest Tony Tank

:drinks:

In june this year i gave up bikeing for life, unable to ride them any more, not knowing wat i would do, i lost my club and my way off life that i had had for more than 35 years.But all was not lost i bort my Robin hood and have never looked back, This club forfilled and my car forfilled ever thing i had lost and more, the ever lasting help you get on line is fantastic, and the members i have meet are top people, so merry Christ mas ever body, and Thank You

JOBO :D :D :D

Hi JoBo

Thats what the club is all about "Like minded people". :yahoo: :good:

Have a good one. :drinks:

Tony ;)

was good to meet you at the Meal Shane, hopefully when im sorted more we can get on with arranging a few runs out, ( dont mind going on runs organised by others either)

Have a good Christmas, and Merry new Yaer

Mitch

Guest phil howard
I 2nd that i gave up bikes 3yrs ago by choice, done 20yrs on sports bikes and lived to tell the tale when others around me didn't. Got the hood as a replacement and it does forfill the bike itch (Most of the time) :rolleyes:

Dan

Not sure I agree here........I have been riding 33 years (just back from a great ride round Cambodia), though the Zero is a welcome addition and certainly more wife friendly. I certainly wouldn't put my faith in Zero providing any significant level of protection..........I have seen my fair share of incidents, and lost friends and family in cars and bikes but I guess we all make our choices of what and how we drive, but in my opinion it is down to the look of the draw.

Sorr