Zero Super Spec

Guest jeffszero

Guest jeffszero

hi my first time on here and my first time build ,newbie, i have finished painting the chassis ,and i have been looking through the supplied disc ,has any one else foound the build instructions erm severly lacking ???????????????????????????

jeff

Guest andybaker
hi my first time on here and my first time build ,newbie, i have finished painting the chassis ,and i have been looking through the supplied disc ,has any one else foound the build instructions erm severly lacking ???????????????????????????

jeff

Hi they recon thats all part of the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you will find most if not all the answers to any questions that you may have on this site, best of luck with your build

Guest jeffszero
Hi they recon thats all part of the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you will find most if not all the answers to any questions that you may have on this site, best of luck with your build

thanks for the reply ,im starting actual build over xmas as ive been painting chassis for what seems like weeks !!!! whoopie

Guest phil howard
thanks for the reply ,im starting actual build over xmas as ive been painting chassis for what seems like weeks !!!! whoopie

We've all been there.........however the guys on this site are brilliant for support and information.

Also there are several helpful blog sites which allow you to see the sequence and method for other builds - the links to the ones I have used can be found on my blog.

Cheers

Phil

Guest daveclement

hi,when i built my 2B plus 4 years ago I thought the vidios were lacking info.but at least they were very comical.I was very disapointed with the CD supplied with

my new Zero superspec.For newbie builders it must be very difficult. Thank goodness for the club site.

Dave.

Hi all,

The difference between the zero and 2b dvd's are.

Zero. Approx 240 photos (that repeat themselves) of various cars at various stages of build BUT in no particular order.

2B. A box set of 4 dvds of (concise!!) how to use a hammer in almost any situation with some interesting H&S moments.

Hope you all had a good one.

John

Guest mac801123

Hi Jeff :hi:

The best thing to do is to check out some of the build blogs on here.....

Tony B and mine are extensive and you can always ask for help....

Don't be afraid to ask any questions..

Good luck with the build.

Thanks Mike :good:

Guest jeffszero
Hi Jeff :hi:

The best thing to do is to check out some of the build blogs on here.....

Tony B and mine are extensive and you can always ask for help....

Don't be afraid to ask any questions..

Good luck with the build.

Thanks Mike :good:

happy new year to you and yours

i have been busy with the kit and followed your blog thank you ,one question ,and this is way off as yet ,im having seat runners ,i have placed one seat in the car (to see how it looks we all do it right?)and noticed now seat subframe ????? so there appears to no way of fixing the seat in solid or on runners.as i have the same seats as you ,how did you fix them in place?. jeff.barlow@sky.com

many thanks