Aldi Deals 27-12-09

Guest MartinP

I have the ATC cam and have used it on trackdays. Poor to set-up as there is no screen to check aim. Have to fit, record a few seconds, link to computer, download clip and check aim, adjust bracket, repeat till the aim is what you want. Also difficult to use the controls. I failed to record my runs at the last barkstone as I didn't get the button pressing right. Fair pictures as long as you don't point it at the sky but very poor sound. Muvi pics seem a bit better but the sound on the clips I found on youtube seems just as bad. Don't know what to advise. I wouldn't change to Muvi as the improvement over ATC is not great. Probably save for a camera with a screen and a better mic.

Nigel

ATC clip

Guest MartinP
Beware of the cam i bought one a while ago it cannot handle changing light conditions as soon as it gets bright it whites out...

try the muvi cam £55, cheaper a lot smaller and way better pictures http://www.ebuyer.com/product/166152?gclid...CFVtn4wodyD8pIw

Dan

Thanks Dan,

didn't know if it was any good or not

Martin

Thanks Dan,

didn't know if it was any good or not

Martin

just a small sample shot, bought cam after car came off road for winter, have tried the cam in the tintop and no matter what light or where it is pointed you get consistent images, with good sound and the fact its the size of your thumb even better.

My mates a part of the lotus exige forum who have a lot of people using them hense how i came to get one

Dan

Hi use a HERO GO PRO cam uses a 2GB sd card gives an hour of footage with good sound sits in a waterproof housing comes with all the attachments to fix it to the car the suction base is brilliant can attach it to any flat surface on the car for some great footage it costs about the £100 mark .

Andy

I was looking on the Aldi site last night and was going to go and buy one today but I think maybe I wont now, Thanks for the Tip Dan

Yan

If you click the youtube link to my vids if you look at my barkstone vid that was done with action cam it was a bright sunny day yet the cam was dark.

the muvi is the best i,ve found for the money will record for 2.5hrs before the battery dies...

Dan