Motivation Engine Mock Up!

Guest jetskijase

Guest jetskijase

Just thought I'd mock up my shiny bits as a motivational exercise! its worked!!

A few pics of before and after! just a shame the engine is empty at the moment still!

post-587-1262195508_thumb.jpg

post-587-1262195524_thumb.jpg

post-587-1262195540_thumb.jpg

post-587-1262195567_thumb.jpg

Guest jetskijase

Dan

My 2b! been running my pinto for 5 yrs now and always wanted a v8 so a simple swop..........ahem.........! Shouldnt be too bad, theres a 2b with one in so took plenty of pics etc

Although the block hugger exhaust dont look very hugging like the guy said they would,mmmm. :huh:

Guest Tim Norman

Got one! And having spoken to Nick I know there are more horses to let loose! Somewhere in there there are at least another 50 or 60. I have the Injection top end just need pump, regulator, megasquirt and associated bits, money and balls to fit them! :lol:

Guest Tim Norman

I'm hoping she doesn't! :vava: But, if I buy the bits over a protracted period, and sell my old wheels and tyres, and if it works, the weber 500 and manifold, I should be cash positive, assuming of course I don't need a new diff, current one still making noises, and some Wilwood calipers to stop me. (I'm blaming SHAFT for that bit) :D

................ " and some Wilwood calipers to stop me. (I'm blaming SHAFT for that bit) "

Oi, i only opened the box, you and you alone chose to peek into it! :p

Sounded well enough when you left anyway, could here you pull away from 3 junctions after you left, PMSL.

Nick.

Guest Tim Norman

Its for the good of the spectators! Managed to get two Wows from some young people as I drove through the town, they completely blanked the full Works Spec Scooby infront. Unfortunately he turned off before I had chance to see how fast he could do 40-70!

Dan

My 2b! been running my pinto for 5 yrs now and always wanted a v8 so a simple swop..........ahem.........! Shouldnt be too bad, theres a 2b with one in so took plenty of pics etc

Although the block hugger exhaust dont look very hugging like the guy said they would,mmmm. :huh:

would love to know whats involved and costs once your done fancy doing that next winter.

Dan