Mig Gas Wanted

Guest bettinson2005

Guest bettinson2005

hi graham

nothing wrong with pub co2 :D have used it befor. but have found since that the argon/co2 mix makes my welding a lot more easy and looks a lot better :D also a lot less splatter 8) this is why i would like to stick with the argon mix. if not will have to go back to pub gas :good:

Guest Dee Jay
:D hi does any one know where i can get a full big mig gas bottle? exchanged without having to rent? only my large energas bottle has ran out :unknw: i dont want to start using co2 pub gas. any help please cheers i am located in sheffield. :good:

Hi,

I am also looking for gas, found that Weld UK Ltd in Nottingham will do a pub gas cylinder refill for £20.00

Also a company called Target gas do a 10ltr cylinder of mig welding gas mix for a one off payment of £95.00 which includes a full cylinder of gas and only refill costs thereafter (£25.00ish)

Dave

Guest bettinson2005
:yahoo: hi all just a update got a 5ft bottle full today. did have to rent in the end ;) but £25 for tha argon mix gas and £24 for 3 months rent of the bottle then get billed every 3 months £24 unles i take bottle back. so not to bad i think :rolleyes: thanks for every ones help :good:

....not witout rental.even pubs and gas suppliers are funny about exchanging c02 pub bottles ..i hear u can use c02 fire extinguishers

If you do use a fire extinguisher you have to remove the dip tube inside. Other wish you end up with liquid co2 at the welding head or frozen regulator, to remove the dip tube you have to empty it so u are back to square one.

I use a fire extinguisher with the dip tube removed, and since I was in the fire protection trade for years I 'Know' people to get it re filled.