What Do You Do?

Guest dinger

Its probally been done before but there are quite a few new members on here,

So what do will all do to make a living and afford to build and maintain the hoods?

I myself have a bodyshop backgraound with 15 years experience and have been an RAC Patrol for 4 years now.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ian & Carole
IT Computer Programmer currently writing software for Prisons and Immiration centres

Ahhhh.....

So is it you we have to blame for C-NOMIS ????? :spiteful: :crazy:

Current Job.. ..28 years served hotel manager for the Home Office :D looking after our little :angel: :angel: ,ss old and young, went part time 18 months ago and I am called a re-employed pensioner which causes great merry ment among our freinds as I am only 56.

I now spend happy times, when not in the hotel, ferrying Brides to the church on their BIG DAY. :give_rose: :wub: what a change.

MOT inspector, Director of the company i work for, just retiring from nightclub dj'ing and music production/remixing and as an extra side line .. also a registered Hypnotherapist and stage Hypnotist.

Guest scrabster

worked in a HGV breakers yard for the past 24 years,also do the factory maintainance for the same boss for his properties.6 years in the building trade before that.im ready for early retirement but the wallet isnt.

Guest MartinP

I am a Maintenance Supervisor in the metal bashing industry, electrical lamination stamping, exporting about £20 million each year, now that Corus have chewed us up and spat us out :wacko: