I'm Stripping A Seirra

steve_wilson

hi all,

as mentioned above next saturday i'll be stripping a sierra.

the scrapyard give me one day to take as many parts as i want off the sierra.

i'll need the usual build parts i.e. engine, box, rear axle, wiring, steering column, pedal box etc etc

but if there are any little clips, plugs or even bigger things that you might want and i dont need. if i get the time i'll happily take them off for you!

all i ask is the price of postage!

just post up what you want and i'll take a list with me!

Thanks, Steve

Hi

You may have already thought of it but you will probably want to get the rear brake pressure reducer. Its in the engine bay on the inside wing area i think. If you don't have it your back brakes will lock up before the fronts. Its obviously on the brake lines and looks like a small cylinder which tapers at one end.

Sorry if iam telling you things you already know.

hth

Guest mcramsay
Hi

You may have already thought of it but you will probably want to get the rear brake pressure reducer. Its in the engine bay on the inside wing area i think. If you don't have it your back brakes will lock up before the fronts. Its obviously on the brake lines and looks like a small cylinder which tapers at one end.

hth

if your not using it can i have first dibs on the gearstick if its a type 9?

Hi

hth

if your not useing it i could really do with it many thanks jobo

Guest chrispine

Hi, if it's a 2 ltr carb engine I would really appreciate the carb if you're not using it, more than willing to pay postage etc.

Chris

Sorry, wasn't thinking, if you use the engine you want the carb.

Edited by crazy chris3rd

Hi, if it's a 2 ltr carb engine I would really appreciate the carb, more than willing to pay postage etc.

Chris

hi chris,

unfortunatley i'll keep keeping the main components like engine etc in one piece. but if theres any other bits feel free to pm me or post up here!

Thanks steve pls send me pm if you do get it off and i will pm you my adde and money for postage many thanks jobo

no problem, i'm sure i'll get round to it, its only a 2 minute job to take that thing off.

Thanks, Steve