Personal Reg Numbers

spg

Guest smartfazer

One of the best plates I saw was "NO 5" on a Chanel Transit van; and the plate I would like would have to be S7EVE along with God knows how many others, but the DVLA have withdrawn it for future auction.

Just as well, how would I explain to my wife about spending £000's on a reg plate? I'd have to sell another Ferrari to pay for it ;)

S7EVE

808 FRY would be my altimate choice;but how many £££s; my wife bought for my ?? birthday R70 FRY,so very close & we had G-SFRY (for Sylvia) on our aircraft many moons ago,unfortunately sold that in the 90s recession.

Sorry,poor picture, no digital camera then.

Guest old_timbo

A few years ago I got an unsolicited letter through the post from a no. plate company offering me S22 TNC for £900 - my birthday is Sept 22nd and my intials are TNC. Too much I thought......... a few months later a light bulb went on in my head, and I took a look at the DVLA website. The number plate was available from them for £250 (or whatever it was then) including transfer fees, so I bought it.

Tim

Thanks for the replys.

Think I'll hang on to it for now dealing with the DVLA for £600 just ain't worth it. Took near 6 months to get my last cars number plate back to it's correct owner.

Cheers

Steve

Well I tempted fate there. Guess what My addrees but the car dealers name :mellow:

On the plus side it's there quickest F-Up. :D

Steve