Is Your Hood Safe?

Andi

The fag butt incident was in Essex...... :D

But the BM incidents were on the same day over the Christmas break, on the same drive about 10am. The first was 1/2 mile from home, the second about 10 minutes later.

I dont get it...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oxford University Press has said that the word is "generally thought to come from Chatham girls"[4], and Michael Quinion says that that is "where the term is best known and probably originated"[6].

A BBC TV documentary suggested that "chav" culture is an evolution of previous working-class youth subcultures associated with particular commercial clothing styles, such as mods, skinheads and casuals.[9]

Many folk etymologies have sprung up around the word. These include the backronym "Council Housed And Violent",[1] and the suggestion that pupils at Cheltenham Ladies' College and Cheltenham College used the word to describe the young men of the town ("Cheltenham Average").[10] However, Michael Quinion has said that "we must treat supposed acronymic origins with the greatest suspicion; these examples are definitely recent after-the-event inventions as attempts to explain the word, though very widely known and believed."[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Guest zoomzoom

I fitted a talking alarm from ebay (£20). As soon as its knocked or rocked a little bit a loud voice says '' STEP AWAY FROM THE VEHICLE''

It should work as it annoys the hell out of me.

Guest Vindi_andy

Never had a problem just positive comments and people wanting to talk about it as has been said previously.

Do the same trick in P&D carparks about taking pick of ticket just in case. SSpoke to traffice warden on first time i did this he said what I had done was a good idea and he wouldnt give me a ticket anyway as it was such a nice car.

Never been tempted to test this tho