Another Chance To Prove Yourself

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Andy Rathbone

by untested i mean officially the car doesnt exist yet eg no registration. mmmmm

a test you say, i think i ought to be burning the midnight oil then, to get it finished

ready to take the glory of last place :D

Guest timswait

Surely the most likely position for a V8 to finish is in the scenery somewhere; that's a lot of weight to get round corners! :p

Still better than where I finished last track day (curborough): about 15 miles short of the circuit when it broke down!

Guest Tim Norman

If you take a standard Rover V8. Replace the flywheel and clutch with the flywheel from an auto V8 and a three part sintered clutch you gat a V* that revs like a motorbike!!!

Guest paul mercer

Make that THREE turbo boys!!!

I took mine for a trip round the block this evening for the first time. I finally got the engine running a couple of days ago, and i had to test the ABS worked. It does, so now it's time to crack on with the trim and side panels.

Boy is that thing quick!!! Scarily fast. As soon as the turbo kicked in i had to ease up and change up i was worried. Mind you it was dark and the bulbs aren't in!!

Paul

Ps. am i the 1st to have a cossie turbo'd 2b with Abs?

• 11 months later...

Hi, sorry to jump inot this thread so late..

Is there a requirement for overalls for the track day, or is it just for the Sprint event on the Sunday.

??

Got the helmets, nout else...

Tak