Completed Winter Mods

Guest scrabster

Guest scrabster

post-3394-1264963233_thumb.jpgpost-3394-1264963214_thumb.jpgpost-3394-1264963172_thumb.jpgpost-3394-1264963072_thumb.jpg

hi all,just a few pics of what ive been doing in the cold.new seats with yellow piping,been waiting for these since i first ordered my kit.high level led brake light,this is a must in my opinion with these cars being so low,its housed in a carbon effect pod thingy which is rounded purposly for roll bar mounting,also number plate light is now carbon effect.Choke cable now fitted,idles a lot better when cold.next to choke cable is a 12v supply connected direct to battery with an inline fuse fitted.carbon effect mirrors fitted,i can see behind me now,other ones were like looking through a front door spy hole.and finally quick shift gear lever and yellow knob,didnt think this would make much difference but had a drive this afternoon and it feels real good,(note to self)remember balaclava next time out for a run in this temp,christ it was cold. :D

jess.

post-3394-1264963124_thumb.jpg

Guest The Modfather

Took mine out for test drive since doing wheel studs, discs and wheel alignment. It drives so much better now that I've moved the drivers wheel more inward. But I forgot that the brakes were next to useless due to new discs, and nearly messed myself on the first junction :o

post-4086-1264965922_thumb.jpg post-4086-1264965935_thumb.jpg

Guest The Modfather
I saw some wheels like that in Halfords and thought they looked nice but......

Then I saw the Westfield Logo :p

westfield.gif

Yes, they do a bit don't they. You only see the wheel design when the car is stationary, and that is never for long :p