The Cholmondeley Pageant Of Power

steve in stockport

The organisers of the CPOP are starting to put the wheels in motion for this years event, and are asking for initial numbers of Club members who will be attending over the weekend.

The event takes place at Cholmondeley Castle, near Malpass in Cheshire and is billed as a northern rival to the Goodwood Festival, there is loads of action on track, water, land and in the air, and camping is available. There is a write up on last years event in the latest Boys in Hoods magazine.

The organisers have supplied free passes, for kit drivers, for the last two years and I anticipate they will do the same again this year, but they are limited and passengers and non kit drivers will still be charged.

If you're interested please add your name below and whether you will be there on Saturday, Sunday or both, whether you will be putting your car on the Club stand(kits only) or whether you will be attending but not displaying your car(tin tops)

This is the weekend immediately after the Le Mans Classic, so some people may not be able to get their passes stamped :D .

Pageant of Power

Steve

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy windows too please Steve,

To get the free drivers tickets you would have to be in the hood, and there all parked together on Club stand, great weekend, just hooe it stays dry this time,

Mitch

Saturday

Steve (the Boss )

Do I

jobo

Mitch +1

Andy windows

Grizzly

Peter2b2002

notimpressed +1

ibrooks

Simon + 1 possibly

Sunday

Do I

jobo

Mitch +1

Andy Windows,

Grizzly

Peter2b2002

enforcer +1

notimpressed +1

mbate +1

Foz

ibrooks

Simon + 1 possibly

Mower man + Mrs Mowerperson LOL (just being PC)

mikea +1 - one day but not specified which

jetskijase - "weekend ticket" both days?

Put it in a bit better format for Steve to keep track of who and when - can people check and make sure I've not made any mistakes and sort the unknowns. If people making additions add to the existing list. Herr Chairman - I assume you need to be added too at some point.

Iain

Edited by Mitch
added andy n steve

Thanks Iain,

not sure if I'll be there, I'm working days on Friday and nights on the Saturday and Sunday, if I do go it will only be Friday night and Saturday til early afternoon, so depending on numbers I may give it a miss

Steve