The Cholmondeley Pageant Of Power

steve in stockport

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Although I'm planning to attend with you guys I got roped into organising this for the Mini club and Pippa wanted the confirmation of numbers by today. Just a gentle prod Steve - did you get the same deadline and send the numbers off?

I've been a bit cheeky and asked if the Mini club can have an adjacent pitch to RHOCaR as we've got a lot more cars due Sunday than Saturday so I was thinking that we could spread the cars from both clubs across the available space on the Saturday rather than having an empty looking stand.

Iain

Guest davaar

Hi Chaps

As a new member I would like to attend in my hood with 1 passenger for the Sunday only (weather permitting as I have no cover and as I live not far can make a quick dash home :help:

Cheers

Colin

Iain , the pitch is booked etc, but thanks for the prod. We have 12 going on the Saturday and 17 on the Sunday from the interest that has been shown on here.

The organisers are providing 10 free passes each day for the weekend, so in the interest of fairness there will have to be a charge of £7.00 per each Club member attending

Passengers are £15.00 per day, and I have ordered tickets in accordance with all your expressions of interest above.

So here are the runners and riders and what it's going to cost you, excluding camping:

Do I, attending Sat & Sun £7.00 PAID

Mitch + 1, attending Sat & Sun £37.00 PAID

Jobo, attending Sat & Sun £7.00

Grizzley, attending Sat & Sun £7.00 PAID

Andy Windows, attending Sat & Sun £7.00

Simon + 1, attending Sat & Sun £37.00

Iain Brooks, attending Sat & Sun £7.00 PAID

Jetski Jase, attending Sat & Sun £7.00

Not Impressed + 1, attending Sat & Sun £37.00

Andi + 1, attending Sat & Sun £37.00 PAID

Pete2b2002, attending Sat and Sun £22.00 PAID

Mikea + 1, Sat only £22.00 PAID

Enforcer + 1, Sun only £22.00

Foz, Sun only £22.00 PAID

Mbate + 1, Sun only £22.00

Mowerman + 1, Sun only £22.00

Baj25, Sun only £22.00 PAID

Davaar + 1, Sun only £22.00

Payment by cash or cheque(made payable to RHOCaR) to the usual address:

Steve Johnston

3 Ascot Drive

Hazel Grove

Stockport

SK7 4RR

OR

paypal to steve@rhocar.org - don't forget to pay the fees.

CAMPING

For those that intend to camp Friday and Saturday night it is £15.00 per night, but you will get Friday free on showing your ticket at the campsite - it's a bit unclear whether you need to pay for both nights and will get a refund for Fri or whether you'll just be charged for Sat, so I've asked for a bit of clarification and will let you know as soon as.

CPOP CAMPING

Book your camping using the link above, or alternatively Pete2b2002 has said he can fit you all on his place, which is close by and drive in each day - is this still available Pete?

Tickets are still available at discounted rates, but you won't be able to park on the club pitch, purchasers of tickets from now on will have to park in the public car parks.

Instructions from the organisers:

· For those camping, please check in to campsite (Gate 8 ) before locating your pitch via Gate 2/3

· Please display your red car pass on arrival at the campsite to enable you to claim free camping for Friday night

· All exhibiting vehicles to enter the site via Gate 2/3 following signs to Car Clubs – display car pass

· The site is available for advance set up from Noon Friday 17th July

· There will be a dedicated information hut from noon Friday to enable members to collect their paddock wristbands for Saturday & Sunday/buy additional tickets.

· All vehicles to be on site by 8 am on Saturday 18th and/or Sunday 19th July

· Passengers without tickets will be able to purchase tickets at this point - £25 per day, £40 per weekend and £10 per child per day

· For those with Fireworks Concert tickets, please retain your ticket as you will be asked to produce it on arrival at the Concert

· For those staying on the campsite, you will find it easier to avoid the traffic and walk to the event

A cracking weekend, just wish I was going, but I'm working days on Friday, training course all day Saturday and nights on Sunday :(

Steve

Guest peter2b2002

Yep, still got room for a few who want to camp at my place, I will be mucking out the cattle shed this week so there will be some where clean and dry to put your cars in if it's chucking it down :D

peter2b

Iain,

i must have got things confused, anyway not to worry I've amended your total, so if anybody wants a weekend pass for this event let me know, otherwise I might come down on Saturday night and do most of Sunday before running off for nights.

Guest mower man

Hi Imay have not read the information correctly but do I need to present myself ,wife and car at 8.00 clock on Sunday18 July to get onto the club site? don't misunderstand me but I would have to be leaving home at around 5.30 I do these sort of hours every day and like a bit of leeway at the weekend,have standing plans for Sat eve so camping /over nighting is out is there any way around this ? I would like to arrive around 10 ish if there is not I'm sorry but Iwill have to cancel my reservation I apologise but hope you understand, reply awaited regards Mick Ebbs aka mower man :unknw: :good:

No its not necessary to be there for 8am, they said this last year too.

I think they just want to keep vehicle movements to a minimum when the public are in the show, as they pass through the car club stands to get to the track action.

If it's the same as last year you will be entering via the same gate that the public do, so the earlier you arrive the less time you will have to queue, having said that the campers will probably still be trying to lift their hangovers off their pillows well after the public start to arrive.

Guest mower man

No its not necessary to be there for 8am, they said this last year too.

I think they just want to keep vehicle movements to a minimum when the public are in the show, as they pass through the car club stands to get to the track action.

If it's the same as last year you will be entering via the same gate that the public do, so the earlier you arrive the less time you will have to queue, having said that the campers will probably still be trying to lift their hangovers off their pillows well after the public start to arrive.

Thanks, Steve for clarifingthe above will sort payment this weekend via paypal ,just finished a 13 hr shift out again at 5.30 in the morning the joy's of commercial gardening and grounds maintainance, hopefully see you at Newark regards mower man :fool: :vava: :good: 8P :crazy: :yahoo: