The Cholmondeley Pageant Of Power

steve in stockport

Hi Steve,

Yes, put me down for that passenger ticket please - I'll stick the cheque in the post over the w/e.

Cheers Foz

PS sorry Brian .... if the boss changes her mind again I'll let you know.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The tickets etc for those that have paid - see below - are going in the post tomorrow, along with your red vehicle pass which you need to get onto the club stand and to claim your free camping on Friday for those of you who are planning on camping over.

Don't forget to book your camping.

The organisers are providing 10 free passes each day for the weekend, so in the interest of fairness there will have to be a charge of £7.00 per each Club member attending

Passengers are £15.00 per day, and I have ordered tickets in accordance with all your expressions of interest above.

So here are the runners and riders and what it's going to cost you, excluding camping:

Do I, attending Sat & Sun £7.00 PAID

Mitch + 1, attending Sat & Sun £37.00 PAID

Jobo, attending Sat & Sun £7.00

Grizzley, attending Sat & Sun £7.00 PAID

Andy Windows, attending Sat & Sun £7.00

Simon, attending Sat & Sun £7.00

Iain Brooks, attending Sat & Sun £7.00 PAID

Jetski Jase, attending Sat & Sun £7.00 PAID

Not Impressed + 1, attending Sat & Sun £37.00 SOLD ON AND PAID

Andi + 1, attending Sat & Sun £37.00 PAID

Pete2b2002, attending Sat and Sun £22.00 PAID

Mikea + 1, Sat only £22.00 PAID

Foz, Sun only £22.00 PAID

Mbate + 1, Sun only £22.00

Mowerman + 1, Sun only £22.00 PAID

Baj25, Sun only £22.00 PAID

Davaar + 1, Sun only £22.00 PAID

Payment by cash or cheque(made payable to RHOCaR) to the usual address:

Steve Johnston

3 Ascot Drive

Hazel Grove

Stockport

SK7 4RR

OR

paypal to steve@rhocar.org - don't forget to pay the fees.

CAMPING

For those that intend to camp Friday and Saturday night it is £15.00 per night, but you will get Friday free on showing your ticket at the campsite - it's a bit unclear whether you need to pay for both nights and will get a refund for Fri or whether you'll just be charged for Sat, so I've asked for a bit of clarification and will let you know as soon as.

CPOP CAMPING

Book your camping using the link above, or alternatively Pete2b2002 has said he can fit you all on his place, which is close by and drive in each day - is this still available Pete?

Those who haven't paid as yet, check your message boxes, you'll be getting a reminder to night.

Guest jetskijase

HI Mate

just paid, sorry for delay, wasnt keeping up with the thread.

I'd be interested in camping on pete's plot! if anyone else wants to join me?? And if its ok with pete of course! ( bet his bacon sandwhiches are the freshest!!)

HI Mate

just paid, sorry for delay, wasnt keeping up with the thread.

I'd be interested in camping on pete's plot! if anyone else wants to join me?? And if its ok with pete of course! ( bet his bacon sandwhiches are the freshest!!)

Mmmmmm! Pete`s bacon sandwiches, Ive heard they have quite a reputation in Shropshire.

Id better go check with SWIMBO

1770.jpg

List of payers updated, thanks, your passes will be in the post today.

If you haven't paid you need to do it this week, as I'm off to Le Mans a week tomorrow and there may not be enough time to sort it out when I get back.

Just to avoid confusion, some of you may have received a red and a yellow arm band, some a pair of arm bands and a paper ticket and some two paper ticket. The arm bands are the passes for the weekend for one person, paper tickets will be exchanged for arm bands at the event.

The red pass is for your car to allow you onto the club field and also to get your free camping on Friday night, unless you are all staying at Pete's place.

• 2 weeks later...

I note that the tickets say arrive before 0800 to get on to club display- just checking, is that for real? Mrs BAJ pulled a face at getting up that early. Is there any real limit on arrival time? TIA, Brian

right so whos camping at petes then ? im up for sat night with jen and amy , and andy windows too so come on hands up,

mitch

ps anyone want to borrow the springer spaniel for the weekend, havin probs with dog sitters lol