The Cholmondeley Pageant Of Power

steve in stockport

right so whos camping at petes then ? im up for sat night with jen and amy , and andy windows too so come on hands up,

mitch

ps anyone want to borrow the springer spaniel for the weekend, havin probs with dog sitters lol

Me and the SWIMBO will be there Saturday night (unless it rains so hard all day Saturday in which case we will just do the Sunday (if it dont rain again)

I do believe there are no wash rooms at Petes, but there is a toilet.

Andi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peter2b2002

Hi Mitch, there is a loo out side if you get caught out during the night, but you can use our inside wash room(bath room)as long as you wipe you feet when leaving :D

peter2b

hi pete,

loos fine, sure bucket n baby wipes wll do for a night, jase, im aiming for 9 am arrival sat, or just after, thats if i sort the fueling out tomorrow,

Mitch

Guest jetskijase

Cheers for link steve.

pitch 23 and looks like gate 2 is the nearest.

mitch i will aim for 9am,

Has anyone who is coming got any rhocar flags etc? Andi would you have the midlands banner to bring?

i have the staffs banner which i will bring.

see you all saturday morning!, weather looks good aswell!!.

Sorry pete but i wont be camping as i double booked this weekend and have to go on the pi*s with the lads saturday night! bugger!! but thanks for the offer.

If space is short on Saturday pitch 54 will be empty so you can overflow into that. Actually it would be a bit of a favour if some of you did as I'm a bit embarrassed about the number of people who told me they would be coming and then changed their minds after I'd told Pippa and ordered their tickets. We will be there with the Minis on Sunday though so please leave it free then.

I still have one Saturday wrist-band spare if anyone wants it and can come and get it from me in time (or you could possibly ask one of the local people to me who are going to take it with them and then get them to meet you at the gate with it when you arrive).

Iain

Guest peter2b2002

just got back home from Chumly, great day , loads to see even more to do tommorow , hopefully no rain, had a bit this morning but found cover, big thanks to who-ever left a bottle of vino in my car :drinks: cheers, any one going to the show on Sunday apart from me? I will be there about 9ish

peter2b

Good day apart from the rain again !!!, Peter thank you very much for the camping offer, im really sorry but weather and lack of dog sitter put me off, maybe we could take you up on offer later in year and hae a run out from yours and maybe BBQ on return, :friends: :drinks: :drinks:

hope to get back tomorrow,(lots i didnt see today) but will be taking one car (skoda) to save travelling down in two again,

just a note to say Andi your a murdering swine,:diablo: poor thing:angel: didnt stand a chance !!!!! LOL, sure he will explain why !!!!! lol :rofl: :rofl:

Mitch

Good day apart from the rain again !!!, Peter thank you very much for the camping offer, im really sorry but weather and lack of dog sitter put me off, maybe we could take you up on offer later in year and hae a run out from yours and maybe BBQ on return, :friends: :drinks: :drinks:

hope to get back tomorrow,(lots i didnt see today) but will be taking one car (skoda) to save travelling down in two again,

just a note to say Andi your a murdering swine,:diablo: poor thing:angel: didnt stand a chance !!!!! LOL, sure he will explain why !!!!! lol :rofl: :rofl:

Mitch

Wasnt me guvner honest

Im still in Stafford but will post pics when I get back, as I feel these will tell the story better.

I just hope there isnt an "APB" out on me as I have to cross 4 counties to get home.....

Wasnt me guvner honest

Im still in Stafford but will post pics when I get back, as I feel these will tell the story better.

I just hope there isnt an "APB" out on me as I have to cross 4 counties to get home.....

Here we go...... Well I was going some trying to out run the rain clouds.

Image00001.jpg