What Make Of Seats

Guest The Modfather

Guest The Modfather

I'm having problems finding seats suitable to fit my 3a. I have low back classic style seats in there now, but I want high backs with harness slots. What seats are you using for those who have the 3a or series 7 cars?

Thanks

Darren

I bought a pair of Triton seats last year after mice had a ball with my new Cobra seats linky to Triton seats they will do them in any RAL colour as listed on there site, they are now located near Northampton if my memory serves me right.

I had a pair made in golden yellew and fitted a set of jk composites seat pads pic in my garage.

the comfiest seats i've been on were in the vindicator demonstrator. they are a cobra roadster seat, but with the seat cushion re-upholstered and the tickness of the pad doubles. very comfy on the bum, and the rest of the seat is very supportive laterally.

cobras in mine.

my dad has a pair of richfield seats in his seres two, and though they werent cheap they are a really nice quality seat

paul

Guest mower man

Hi Richfeild are v/good have had them in my mono car for 6/7 years very comfy etc but were a squeaze to fit as good as anything on the market unless you have some custom made HTH mower man :good: :clapping:

There is a guy selling a pair of 'as new' Intatrim Odyssey seats, black with yellow piping, high backs and harness slots on WSCC site at the moment

WSCC

only problem is you can't contact them or respond to the ads unless you are a paid up member, but we do have members here who might contact them for you if you're interested.

Odyssey Seats

Steve

Guest The Modfather

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I will track them down on Ebay.

I had a look on GBS Kitpartsdirect, and they have high backs with yellow piping, but the picture is side on and I cannot see if they have harness slots. Does anyone know if they have the slots?

Thanks

Daz,

I’ve got intatrim odysseys in mine. I find them really comfy, and have had no complaints from passengers (well, not about seats anyway). They don’t have cut outs for harness as they are quite narrow behind your head and the straps easily pass either side. HTH, Brian